With so many ambulance manufacturers to choose from, how can you know you’re going with the right company? It all depends on your priorities! And if those priorities are Service, Quality, and Truly Custom Work, we’re here to help. Learn how Osage combines these attributes to deliver reliable trucks week after week.
At Osage, service is a point of pride. Our local-style customer care reaches nationwide, which means every client is treated like part of the family. Here’s what that means for you:
- No Confusing Call Trees – You’ll speak with a real person every time.
- Quick Response Time – From quote to design question, we like a speedy turn-around.
- Problem-Solving Support – Our team will work through ideas and issues with you.
- Rigorous Inspection and Quality Control – Every step of the way, even at delivery.
- No-Rush Delivery Experience – Tour our facility and take all the time you need checking over your new truck.
Service is a huge part of what we like to call The Osage Experience, but it’s not the only thing that sets us apart!
Our focus on quality is two-fold: Process and People. At Osage, you can rest easy knowing we use the best materials, tools, and techniques to ensure your custom ambulance is safe and reliable for years to come. Here are a few Osage production elements that make a difference in the long run:
- Precision-Cut Pieces – Using a CNC router, we cut and label each piece with a number unique to your order. This means we can ship you a new part should the need ever arise!
- Reinforced Corners – Pieces are assembled with Osage custom corner extrusions and are fully welded for a completely seamless body with a lifetime structure warranty.
- Hand-Sprayed PPG Paint – Your ambulance gets the luxe treatment in one of our 3 state-of-the-art paint booths. Plus, your paint job comes with a 5-year Non-Pro Rated Warranty.
- In-House Graphics – From custom decals to full wraps, our team can create and apply any design you dream up right here on-site.
- Made-to-Order Cabinets – Whether you go with wood or aluminum, every cabinet is hand-made in our shop to fit your custom ambulance perfectly.
- Hand-Washed & Inspected – Every ambulance is detailed and inspected by hand right before delivery. If we find an imperfection, it’s marked and sent back to be fixed. No matter what.
But resources and procedure mean nothing without a skilled team. At Osage, our team is made up of creative and knowledgeable craftsmen who love a challenge. With an average tenure of 20 years, you have a wealth of experience at your fingertips. Have questions about your electrical system? We’ve got answers. Want to see your dream design come to life? We want to help.
TRULY CUSTOM WORK
And we really mean any design you can dream. At Osage, you’re in control from tire to top. As long as you follow your area’s regulations, we’re here to make it happen. How does that make us different?
- No Pre-Set Menu – This isn’t a chicken or beef situation. While we have examples of standard choices, we believe your custom ambulance order should reflect your team’s unique needs.
- No Assembly Lines – Remember those unique order numbers on every part? That’s because each piece is made specially for you, and you alone.
- Custom Beyond the Paint Job – While we pride ourselves on visual design, a custom paint job isn’t what makes a custom ambulance. The body, the interior, the cabinets, the cushions – even the flash pattern of the lights – are all tailored to your specifications.
- “Can’t” & “Won’t” are 4-Letter Words – Just because we’ve never done something, doesn’t mean we aren’t eager to figure it out. Our favorite orders are the ones that challenge our creativity.
If it feels like our priorities align with yours when it comes to your custom ambulance, it’s time to move forward. Take a spin around our site or give us a call, today!
Whether you’re just starting your new ambulance journey or you’re ready to place an order, we’re here to help.
- Explore Models: We offer three core ambulance types, all customizable tire to top.
- See Past Builds: Peruse our recent deliveries and start dreaming up your next build.
- Find A Dealer Near You: We have nationwide network of dealers, all eager to answer your call.