We deliver many different types and configurations of ambulances all across the country every week.
Click here to see our complete list.
Osage Type III Warrior Ambulance
The Warrior Type III ambulance from Osage Ambulances is offered on two different chassis. Customers can opt for a Ford E-350 or a Chevrolet G-3500. Each one comes with a number of complimentary standard features. The Warrior Type III ambulances start at 148 inches in length & include full customization options as other Osage models.
In addition to the more traditional Type III, Osage offers a “mini-mod” Type III on a Mercedes 350 chassis. This ambulance is a full welded module on a Mercedes Sprinter chassis. Please inquire for further details.
All Type III ambulances from Osage Ambulances have a seamless body construction, as well as one-piece panels for the sides and roof. Add onto that a thermostatically controlled heating and cooling system for the patient compartment and return air filtration. They also include locking containers for sharps, as well as a locking drug compartment. Check out more specifications below on the two different chassis options for the Warrior Type III ambulance.
Standard Osage Type III Warrior Specifications
|Ford E-350||Chevy G-3500||Mercedes Sprinter 3500|
|Wheel Base (w/ Dual Rear Wheel)||138"||139"||144"|
|GVWR||11,500 lbs||12,300 lbs||11.030 lbs|
|Engine||7.3 L EFI V8 Gas||6.0 L Vortec Gas V-8 w/ Block Heater||6-Cyl Turbo Direct Injection Diesel Engine|
|Transmission||6-Speed w/Automatic Overdrive||6-Speed w/Automatic Overdrive||7-Speed Electronic Transmission w/ Overdrive|
|Module Dimension||148" L x 83" H x 94" W||148" L x 83" H x 96" W||144" L x 89.5" H x 86" W|
|Interior Head Room||68"||68"||66"|
Warrior Type III Features and Benefits
Warrior Type III ambulances are mid-sized Type III ambulances, which are suitable for most standard ambulance uses. They offer a good blend between size and cost-efficiency.
- Totally “seamless” body construction
- Exterior side and roof panel .125″ aluminum
- One-piece exterior side panels and one-piece crowned roof
- Diamond plate shields across lower rear and front of body and lower 1/3 of entry doors
- All exterior doors “pan-formed” / extruded double break construction
- Cast “grabber” door holders
- Squad bench and EMT seat
- ALS compartment with in/out access
- Adjustable and fixed shelves in ALS
- Thermostatically controlled patient compartment heat and cool system
- Return air filtration
- Two recessed, swing-up Dual IV hangers
- “Zico” retaining bracket for Oxygen “M” cylinder and three “Ohio” oxygen outlets
- SSCOR suction system
- Locking Sharps container
- Locking drug compartment
- Stryker “Performance Load” Cot Fastener
- Three Year / 36,000 Mile Product Conversion
- Five-Year / 100,000 Mile (Non Pro-rated) Modular Paint
- Six Year / 72,000 Mile Electrical System
- Lifetime Modular Body Structure